For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday night seduction (series) .. Flicker (Bound).... Prose poem


 
Imitation lights that burn too bright
Were turned off, for the significance of this night

Match strike
Then light
Leaving candlesticks flickering in the black hue of the dark room
Were I wait for you too slowly stroll into my eyes sight 

Slowly, cautiously  you stroll into the room
And stand at the far end of the flicker of the candlelights
You can't see my shadow standing in the room twilight
But you hear my voice whispers:
"You shall find all answers"
"At the other end of the light"
"You shall find passion and lust"
"That shall intertwine with my love of you"
 "By the end of this night"

As you stroll down the lane of candlesticks flickers
I walk out of the shadows into the flickering light
Halfway we meet:
Bodies embrace
lips meet then greet 
With sweetness of soft deep kisses




(C) 1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and evocative! Thanks for sharing, 1MV.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cat for putting a smile on my face with your comment.... I appreciate it.... :)

      Hugs and blessings
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. "You shall find all answers" "at the other end of the light" : love it!
    Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete