For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Tormented... Nonet & Reverse Nonet Poem


Lips heat singe the nape of my neck flesh,
Breath hotter than the sun swirls on
Its smooth warm expose flesh
Waking up my desire
While his bulbous tip
Spread swollen lips,
Inner heat
Consumes
Me
My
Body
Consumption
Of his shear heat
Torments the passion
Building up inside me
That soon has to be released
By dredging of his outreached mast
Inside the confines of my womb walls



A nonet is a nine line poem. 
The first line containing nine syllables, the next line has eight syllables, the next line has seven syllables. 
That continues until the last line (the ninth line) which has one syllable. 
Nonets can be written about any subject. 
Rhyming is optional.

(c) 1ManVien

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm lovely. I do like to visit here 1MV. Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie, I always appreciate your comments...

      peace and love
      1Manview

      Delete
  2. I'm with Ronnie...I do love to visit. Thanks for sharing, 1MV.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Cat, you have been a great voice in my comment section...

      Hugs and blessing
      1ManView

      Delete