For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sweeter than... Sensual poem ...Thoughts series ....

Busy time so I'm posting a poem from my thought series from my other blog...  I really like this image so I used it for this poem also... :)

After forcing her way into the fold of my arms, she whispered into my ear " hold me"
As a soft cheek press against my cheek,  she took a deep breath in to smell my essence
With a smile on her face, she caress the back of my head and pulled my lips into a kiss that was softer than cotton, deeper than the fathoms of the ocean depths, sweeter than any candy made of sugar
A kiss ... That tasted like ... Felt like... Love....

(C)1ManView

8 comments:

  1. ...un bacio a te carissimo grazie per essere passato da me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very much love the evocative words and the picture illustrates them beautifully. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much , I appreciate your comments...

      peace and love
      1MnaView

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Obrigado. Foi ótimo te ver de novo ...

      paz e amor
      1ManView

      Delete