For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, August 6, 2018

To the point ... Erotic prose poem

Less than a minute, I had vacated my spot on the sofa
Returning only to find her laying comfortably across its length
She had on a short flesmsy dress, that barely covered her naked ass-
That played peek a boo with my eyes under her dress helm
Politely I asked her to remove her presence from my spot..
As she teasingly stretched her body, she laughed than replied "which spot exactly was yours?"
When I heard her voice deeply moan
I knew I was in the right spot


(C)1ManView

2 comments:

  1. hay voces que se nos quedan en el sentido, haciéndonos erizar la piel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por el comentario ოᕱ ᏒᎥ, siempre es un placer .....

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete