For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Monday moaning .... Breathe ... Picture poem (Repetitive)



When his strong hands gently pulled my body into his,
meshing the soft flesh of my breast, into his chest

When his lips captured mine in a deep sweet kiss,
while his fingertips slowly traced the curvature of my spine

When his hand first slipped past the skimpy lace of my panties,
and traced the smooth flesh of my ass

When his finger found my moist center opening,
and slowly fell into the warmth of its wet depths

I had to remember,
 Too breathe

(C) 1ManView

6 comments:

  1. E preciso relembrar que estou viva!

    Suas mãos me ardem de prazer e me sufocam na loucura do desejo.

    Deliciosa Ilusão

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm muy erótico y sensual.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True sensuality! My sex desire is the strongest in the morning, especially rainy morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skin on the skin
    breath on breath
    pleasure on pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenos días gracias por tu visita ...y bueno tienes a si a primera vista un blog donde el erotismo brilla por su solo ..
    las manos esas que al utilizarlas no solo acarician sino que aman.
    Un saludo ..feliz día.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola! Pasaba para agradecer tu comentario en mi Blog, y me quedé mirando tus historias,tus poemas. Pura sensualidad y belleza.
    Un placer!
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete