For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy Birthday ... Stone Cold in love


Today means another year has passed since your last Birthday
Leaving me looking for words to stretch to say the same old thing I always say to you,
but hopefully with a new flare

Yea-right, not today baby...
Today I don't feel like looking for words that I hope I have shown you everyday we have been together
Words like:
I said no new words for the old you.. Oops... I mean older you... Oops... I mean the mash potato eating you...Oops... I mean the can you help me out the chair you... Oops... I mean the new always farting you... Oops.... I mean where did I put my new teeth you.... Oops...  I mean when I wake up from my three-hour nap, we can have sex next year you...Oops...  I mean the I'm going to cook your favorite meal, as soon as I remember what it is you... Oops.. I mean the I fell down and can't get up you.. Oops.. I mean where are my glasses that's already on my face you...  He-He...

Ah... I see you do remember how to load that gun....
Damn baby girl...  I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the person  "I'm still stone cold in love with"
The person that I'm going to still be in love with when she become truly old...
You can get older can't yea?

Love PJ
(A.K.A Bam-Bam!)

The other side of me Haapy Birthday is on my other blog
https://intrigue-1manview.blogspot.com/2018/02/happy-brthday.html

(C) 1ManView


This song is simple, but it says one stanza you need to say to the one you call yours...

Lyrics...

When I get home I found you sleeping
I said the words you know are true
And I'm stone 
Stone cold in love with you

You don't have to turn the light on
Ain't had more than just a few
And I'm stone
I'm stone cold in love with you

You don't have to wonder why now
Look at all the things you've been to me
I'll build my whole life on the sweet foundation
You've given, baby you know what I mean

I left my friends back in the poolroom
They'll still be drowning out the blues
I'm stone
I'm stone cold in love with you

You don't have to wonder why
Look at all the things you've been
My heart lies on the sweet foundation
You've given, baby you know what I mean

I see your face below the window
I see the moonlight coming through
And I'm stone
I'm stone cold in love with you
Yes I'm stone
I'm stone cold in love with you


2 comments:

  1. Outstanding.... show of good music.
    The guitar remembers B. B. King....
    The voice a mix of Ray Charles and Tom Fogerty (Creedence...)
    Happy birthday to you....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro il grande Bonamassa, grande blues, musica da intenditori.
    Scusami non so di chi è il compleanno ma ti mando un grande abbraccio.

    ReplyDelete