For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, February 19, 2021

Saturday Seduction: Next Breath 3.0 Sensual Song Poem

This is the original Song poem I wrote seven years ago. I thought it made a nice ending to the new ones while letting the new readers read it.  Thank you to all that read them.. 

 

Because of this song-poem length and the fact I couldn't get the video to auto-play, 😒 you will have to put your cursor over the video and right click your mouse. Click on the word loop, then click on play so the music will play to the end of the poem. 😊

Two figures laid intertwined in the darkness of the moonlit room,while listening to their chosen love song playing softly over and over, in the dark shadows of the room

When the words "I need you more than my next breath" softly flowed out of the darkness, my eyes glare fixate into yours, my thoughts reminisced on You and Me,

As the song continued to play, the sexual Artistry of our love dance employed in my mind:

 

The hug, of deep embrace

 The kiss, of sweetness,

The deeper, profound kiss, of need,

 

 


Profuse sensations of want and greed flush through our bodies raced across our extremities as the words "I need you more than my next breath" slipped out of the darkness once again. 

Shirt gingerly pushed off shoulders,

Pants slowly plunge to ankles,

Bra falls through unlighted air like a single fluffy snowflake is drawn down to the earth cold floor,

Extracted pink panties lay disregarded across the bedspread,

Deep kisses flow like liquid water as tangled bodies come to rest on top of warm cotton bed sheets.

As I heard the soft, sweet, crying tones of the saxophone  

My mind dwell on the feel of your soft flesh under my roaming fingertips, tracing the outline of your full facial lips,

Easing over the smooth, creamy flesh of your taut full bosom,

Waltzing across the flat surface of your stomach,

Tantalizing the sensitive creamy flesh of firm inner thighs

When an outstretched high note softly wailed from the tenor sax, my mind directed to the tone of the quiet, soft cries of your voice, as my fingertips traced the clear of the moisture on your folds, then stumble into the center of its pink origin of wetness.

 Heard-was the saxophone tone dipping down and staying low. My thoughts went straight to my earnest that now was deep inside the tight confine of your sheath. Sliding, gliding in a sexual rhythm that made your voice moan, your thigh muscles shiver, while pointed pink painted fingernails become blood-red as they raked deeply across my neck, back, and buttocks flesh.

 As repetitive notes tenderly flowed out the flute of the saxophone into my ear, 

A vision of our bodies gliding in a smooth, synchronize sexual rhythm flash through my mind,

My mind visualized our bodies easing slowly up.

Then gently down

Up

Then down

Sometimes hesitating on the down-stroke, as I grind my earnest in a tight circle inside the warmth of your sheath,

Lingering sensations of your legs lifting then surrounding my waist, while your heels rode on the roundness of my buttocks, still ripple inside the spent of my loins

Eyes close as the image of the moonlight breaking through the dull of the dirty windowpane, then shining on the glister of the moist flesh of two bodies sexually dancing without urgency, on top of smooth, soft cotton sheets. 

A tenor saxophone wails soft and deep, as my earnest fall deep into your soft swollen depths,

The deeper the sax tone, the deeper my earnest fall into the tranquil warmth of your clear water,

The longer the saxophone holds its tone, the further the repetitive strokes of my hips reach into the dark space of your wetness,

Sloshing, gushing sounds whisper into the air while our hips gingerly collide head-on again, and again, and once again, as heartbeats beat as one-united love

Your hollow space spasm on my hard affiliation, while your body shivers between orgasm waves rushing over your extremities. 

 After your lungs take a deep cleansing breath, your eyes give me the look of you what the position of dominance. I submit to your yearning by roiling over unto my back

Soft firm body straddles my harden length, then centers itself over its bulbous head

Slowly it lowers its center over the mushroom head of my earnest,

As your body gingerly falls, my earnest pushed into the snug flesh of your haven, forcing not only the air out of its pink space but also forcing the air out of your lungs in the rhythm of the voices singing, "I need you more than my next breath."

Moonlight trickles into the daylight, but the intensity of our lovemaking held the sun's morning rays in the time warp of night. 

Swallowed are deep breaths.

As my earnest fall into your hollow,

Resistance - Tug, 

Resistance - Tug,

Was felt on the circumference of my earnest as our hips continuously rock back and forth in the rhythm of, "there are no tomorrows."

My eyes watch the writhe on your face, as my length disappear into your depths, 

They watch the bounce of your firm lavish breast as your body levitate in the rhythm of the measured deep strokes of my hard flesh,

They fixate on the sexual sway of your curvy hips while you ride slow and gracefully on top of my body,

A visual that Intensify the lustful sensations rampaging deep inside my loins

Quiet moans roar,

Deep groans soar,

Docile movements of your hips are no more,

As they become wide and pronounce

 

Your hollow swallow my length hold,

As your voice pleas for more,

From your center out, your orgasm starts,

From my center out, my wet orgasm pours into yours,

Releasing every ounce of my seed from my loins core,

While our bodies mutually shake,

Unmercifully quake

 

Bodies rest intertwine in the quiet of the room.

From the dark of the room, the voices of the music sing out.

"I don't think I never, ever really told you how much I need you. I need you more than my next breath. Never will I ever leave you because, honey, I need you more than the next breath I breathe. "

Head lies on my chest,

Listening to the soft beats of my heart,

While your fingertips softly strum across the nakedness of my flesh,

While our minds bask in the afterglow of lovemaking

 

Whispering voice articulate,

"I (have fallen) in love more than once

But every single time, it was with you."

 

Your body gradually turn and spoon your buttocks deeply into my body flesh,

My hips retaliate by slowly grinding my pliant affection against your buttock's flesh.

Once my affection becomes resolute, I follow your lead into the next dance in the sedated rhythm of lovemaking. 

 

1Manview © 1996 – 2021

10 comments:

  1. Un recorrido que activa la imaginación y el deseo.
    Suave, armónico y delicioso

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Amy. Estoy feliz de que me hayas visitado y hayas disfrutado de mi escritura.

      Paz y gozo
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Cuánto eeotismo. Qué delicia.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Mary. Agradezco tus amables palabras ...

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Un buen relato erótico donde junto con las imágenes y música la mente te la pone a funcionar y lo demás es la propia imaginació . Un abrazo y feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Campirela_ Gracias, siempre es un placer tener vuestras visitas. Amo la música y cómo crea recuerdos nuevos y olvidados en mi mente.

      Paz, amor y felicidad
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Descubrirse en la piel del otro, entregarse, ser dado y recibido... y perderse en los instintos... es el culmen de un encuentro de carnes que vibran al unísono.
    Un gusto poder leerte, Man.
    Un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! Es agradecido cuando alguien entiende lo que ha escrito. Gracias por el caluroso comentario.

      Abrazos
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. Provocadoramente sensual
    Explicito pero no grotesco
    Me imagino ese saxofón cubriendo esta escena sutilmente delicada y esas frases, pero me he quedado con "Todas las veces que me he enamorado ha sido de ti"...simplemente hermoso.Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, fue un placer ver su visita. Escribí esta versión hace años y fue un poco explosiva. La versión que publiqué hace dos semanas es más cariñosa. estoy
      Me alegro de que te guste esa línea. También me gustó porque era de la canción original que usé hace dos semanas. Esa línea y la canción estaban tan cerca de mi vida en un momento que elegí la canción para escribir esto. Olvidé dejar una nota al principio de que todas las líneas en "-"
      son las líneas originales de la canción. Por eso se llama poema Song. Tienes que usar una palabra o línea de la canción que elijas. Me molestó que la canción no se repitiera; Olvidé dejar lo que era una canción-poema. Pero estoy feliz de que lo hayas disfrutado.
      🙂 eli - El enlace a Next aliento 1.0 está debajo del video. No dude en leerlo. Es más amoroso y mucho más corto que este..

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete