For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, January 8, 2021

Next breath 1.0 - Sensual Song poem



A Song Poem is a poem that is written from a song, using a word, phrase, or sentence from that song. It must also be written in the melody, rhythm, or spirit of that song:

As I sit at the window looking out at the bright white hue of the moon breaking up the night sky
My lungs take a deep breath, clearing my mind of all thoughts except the thoughts of you, and I

I know things have not been as good as it could be, should be, but I am here to find courage, to fess up for my failures, and tell you how the man you chose to be yours will help to complete your life. I know I took you for granted. No, us for granted. But sometimes, being the man you looked up to was more than I could handle. But after the break-up, I realize "I needed you more than my next breath." I needed you more than the fear of failing you once again.

Tonight, holding you in my arms was more than an adventure. It was love at it's best. It was foreplay of the heart. When the softness of your lips touched mine, the sensation pulled my breath away. A breath I will no longer need as long as I have you. If I only could put into words how I felt about you. How I needed to be your husband first, your lover second, a steady understanding father third. And foremost of all, a reliable man that has taken the challenge to lead.

"I don't think I never, ever really told you how much I need you. I need you more than my next breath. Never will I ever leave you. Because darling, I need you more than the next breath I breathe. "

Her voice:

My eyes open to the darkness of the room. My mind instantly thought of you, and why weren't you lying next to me? Eyes drift up, and I see you sitting next to the window. I could see by your eyes stare; your mind was as far as the vastness of the night sky. Searching for something, and maybe not of me. Conjecture, I could only tell you how it felt to be back in the strength of your arms. Arms that wrapped so tight around me, I lost my next breath, how your kisses sweeter than cane sugar consumed me. How I could not breathe as your affectionate kisses laid a wet trail down my whimpering body flesh; at the same time, you were taking time to lightly swirl your tongue tip over the top of my hills, down the steep crevice of my valleys.

But when our bodies connected as one, our hips locked in sync as your manly pride thrust deep into my wetness, you took away my next breath on every downstroke. But it still was not deep enough, not hard enough, because I could breathe, and I needed your deepest love more than my next breath.  "I need you more than the next breath I breathe."
"I don't think I never, ever really told you how much I need you. I need you more than my next breath. Never will I ever leave you because, honey, I need you more than the next breath I breathe."
Welcome home.

(C)1ManView 
Next Breath by Tank

8 comments:

  1. Simplemente precioso. Una declaración de un amor que se necesita y se aman y juntos andan el camino pero a veces es necesario decirlo en voz alta. Un abrazo y feliz 2021

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, a veces necesitamos hablar lo que hay en nuestro corazón

      Un Abrazo y Feliz 2021
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Ainsss el amor...

    Besos y feliz 2021.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El amor conquistará -

      Que haya paz 🌹
      1ManVew

      Delete
  3. Lovely, vulnerability is strength. Coming back to love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes without gives us clarity. Thank you much for the comment...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! I almost wanted to memorize all of it!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wild Beach. I appreciate your fulfilling comment.😊

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete