For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, January 11, 2015

A night of fling...... Prose poem ...


Soft filtered sun rays,
Awaken my eyes,
A hint of soreness dwelled between the thick of my thighs,
Thoughts of maybe love, played in my mind,
Thoughts that left me wondering why

I wonder where is he getting the stamina after our love feast last night,
How could he be so passionately hard

His pride dipped between my legs,
Then slide into the center of my wet softness once again

After our naughty sexual deed was done,
Our bodies and arms were wrapped into one,
My mind drifted as his lips kissed the flesh of my lips softly,
Just as i wondered where did he get his energectic passion,
He kissed me again, then whispered, I love you...

1Manview © 1999 – 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment