For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tease ... An sensual smile poem

With an eye-catching seductive walk, she quietly walked  into the living room 
She was wearing an eye appealing tight-fitting knit dress
That made my eyes pop, my jaw drop
Its woven fabric wrapped tightly around her sloping curves and bare feminine necessities
That left out a man thoughts of what's underneath curiosities
A smiled curled on my face at the marvelous sight
 A sight that made the fabric of my pants restrain my affliction inside it with all its might
As her eyes glazed at the enormous bulge in my pants,  as a reverse tease  I whispered,  "now what you see is a real big tease ", that I would be more than happy to show you, if you turn around, bend over and drop to your knees
 When she just smiled while slowly walking away, I was taking off guard
But when her footsteps stopped and she turned into the solid beam of sun light piercing through the window, I realize I was the one caught in the middle of the biggest tease that roused me off the couch, down to my knees...


(c)

No comments:

Post a Comment