For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, February 18, 2019

Euphemistic Sex .... Prose Poem...



While your harden sex 
was inside me
Eyes eagerly watched me, as my body twisted and contorted  from the sensations of our sexual play
Hands knead my body like dough
While passionate kisses build a fire in the gut of my belly
That's burning hotter on every sweet deep lustful kiss
As one hand holds tightly on my backside
The other roam the bare sweaty surface of my flesh
All while your hips smoothly gyrate in wanting, me
needing me, having me
While your inflated manhood slowly pierced deep into my watery depths

A hushed scream escape my lungs, hurriedly rushing past red painted lips
Breaking the silence of the darken room, as your length immerse itself inside my wake like an oil drill rig,drilling for oil deep in the ocean dark depths, lethargically slow and precise
Enticing moans and groans of ecstasy to echo in the rhythm of your hips, that's vertically impaling your rock hard manly membrane down the swell of my sex

Heaving breast lightly bump into muscular chest
While painted fingernails leave a trail of etched skin on smooth baby back flesh

Legs  open  wider
Manhood descend deeper
Into the wants of my wetness

One set of hips buck up, as the other thrust down
Pushing deep breaths of air out my lungs, on each of your hips profound plunges
Blissful sensations rush into our minds
Overwhelming the primal sexual existence of our being

Up... Down...
Up... Down...
Hips gyrate in perfect sync
Pushing, pulling, your blood engorged membrane in and out the tight confinement of my pink depths

Right there, right, there
My softest voice whispers into your ear, as your spacious girth slowly slide directly on the side of my fully erect Clit
Slowly bringing my sexual need closer to closure

A subdued voice whisper faster...
Faster - oh faster
Then become audible loud while screaming, harder baby, harder

Painted nails anchor deep into your firm yet soft textured back flesh
As your hips gyrate faster and dig deeper into my pink haven
After pulling the head of your rock hard assassin out of the comfort of my womb, you insert  just its head into my wetness opening
Without warning you thrust your hips in brute force, impaling your size deep into my demise again and again without mercy
Squealing scream of passion lust reverberate off the the room walls
As my hips bounce off the plush bed mattress on every deep stroke
Groveling voice whispers "I 'Mmm, cumin-n-n", as sharp shear sensations run amuck inside the dwell of my loins

Orgasmic quakes consume my body
As your forever swelling membrane urgently slide up and down the center of my haven walls, that spasm tighter and tighter as orgasmic waves vibrates through it

Hips thrust harder, to push your swell beyond my haven tightness
But soon, it's completely consumed by its heat and overpowering grip
Enticing your swollen palpitating swell, to spill and fill my opening with white-hot seed that's so hot it causes my haven to once again convulse,  while my voice perpetually scream in jubilant ecstasy

Bodies hotter than fire, quake to a rumble
Shake to a stumble
Then crumble
Into a sexual fumble

Limpness lay still inside my wet core
While words of deep affection bath the roots of our love inside me

Soft kiss embrace my lips
Deep affected hugs envelop my body...
Sleep consume the sexual afterglow surrounding our bodies extremities...
Eyes open, mind awaken to fingertips soothing my back flesh, as our bodies spoon in the quiet of the room
Soft kisses seek the sensitive spot of my neck causing my body to stir and wiggle, as haven walls tingle.
While the center of my haven feel the start of our next sexual dance quietly arising....


(C) 1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Nossa! Que sensação gostosa!

    O ato sexual é uma delícia! Que descrição!

    Deliciosa Ilusão

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saudações..
      Obrigado por visitar o meu blog e me deixando um comentário...

      Paz e amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well at least you don't sound like a machine.. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well at least you don't sound like a machine.. Thanks

      Delete