For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, April 1, 2019

Sensual spoken word ... By poetic guest -Amzane


Gasp
For air as I stare at the glimmer
The glow
That radiates from your body
Soft
Silk
The feeling of your body against mine
Tears
Trail down my face as I reach
Near
The moment of bliss
Gasp
Total satisfaction


(C) -Amzane
You can find -Amzane blog here
https://amzanethoughts.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thank you-Amzane for giving me the means to post this poem on my blog. I really appreciate the poem and I love your style...😊

    🌹1ManViwq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome! �� Your work is amazing and I appreciate you for even posting my poem on your blog! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So I see. Thank you for commenting, and I shall stop bye and pay you a visit

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete