For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Moaning... Head start,,,, Prose peom

Instead of morning breakfast, my nostril was full with your manly aromatic scent
My eyes open to see the throb of your thick elongated hardness inches from my lips

 
My body slowly stretch
My face quickly smile
My tongue slowly slithers past parted lips and wet the head of your pulsating demise
Slowly, I took it in until my mouth was full


After my head draw up, then slowly descend, sliding my lips down the velvet smooth flesh of your hard girth
I hear first of many 
Of your lewd Monday moans.........

 (C) 1ManView
.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is the head Queen! ...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Hummmm adorei:)!

    Espero-te no nosso Delírios!:)

    Bjocas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado pelo grande sorriso no meu rosto ...

      paz e amor
      1ManView

      Delete