For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hold on ... Erotic poem ....


Hands with the strength of ten men tug hard on the back of my head
Firm thighs covered with creamy soft flesh held my head at the perfect angle, the perfect placement she needed to have it
Mushy wet soft lips depress mine, as they rode them while her hips pumped in a hard quick rhythmic rhythm of up and down motion, thrusting the pink hard tip of my tongue deep into the soft pink pliable flesh of her haven walls...
A moaning gurgling voice echoed from the center of firm thick thighs, as sweet-tart nectar poured profusely from her womb into the heat of my mouth faster than my throat could swallow
But I pressed on, I persevered from the beginning to the ending of her orgasmic resolution


(C)1ManView


2 comments: