For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday moaning ...... Make it rain ... Erotic prose poem

Ah...
Tongue slowly lash between moisten folds
Making them wet with the warm spit of your slick saliva
Body sweat
Pressure slowly building up
While your tongue tenderly lash deep between
The center of my womanly blossom

Swirl
Twirl
Dip
Flick
Lick
Sip
My mind now thinking of your pretty dick
Drenching deep inside my pink wick
Stretching
Thrusting
Pushing
Shoving
Trying to reach the means of my watery depths

Thighs contract tight around your head
As tongue sweep deep into the wetness of my neither land

Stomach muscles spasm
As body orgasm
While your tongue lick
Around and on the tip
Of my pink, hard, erect clit

Crying plea tell you to stop
But stop you must not
Not until my body rise, shudder and shake, like it was tasered by a city cop
Then fall into an rapturous orgasmic flop




(C)1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding poem... it sounds like a jazz song!!!
    That is the music that Cole Porter could make!!!
    DO you know Cole Porter???
    I loved the sound of the poem...and, of course, the act of licking a pussy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... If it sounded like music it means it had a good rhythm which is what you want in a poem like this... And yes I have heard of Cole Porter. He and Ella Fitzgerald were some of my Mother favorites. I guess I will have to go to YouTube and listen to them for awhile. I see you are very diverse in music... And who doesn't like licking ice cream 😊

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Cuidado. Antes de entrar alerta para a existência de vírus. Adiante

    Sexo oral quem não gosta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hemmm. Muito bom. Excelente poema.
    Boa semana
    Te espero no meu canto

    ReplyDelete