For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, November 17, 2019

To everyone, I have a reason I want you to stop in and say Hello!

Hello... Since I haven't had time of late to keep my blog as current as I would like, I'm going to do something I have been wanting to do for awhile.. I have some new followers and also some older ones that I don't have a clue where your blogs are. Unfortunately Blogspot isn't like WordPress when you click on a icon in the follower section, it will take you to that person blog or information. I wish to visit all those who visit me. Plus I wish to update my blog list that seem to have a lot of people in my shoes as far as keeping their blog current. Like myself 😒  I only want blogs on the list that are at least somewhat current.
All I need for you to do is write me a comment even if it's just an hello. Once you leave a comment, I can  click on your icon and it will take me to your blog. (The icons work in the comment section). It's just a hello, so    Hello... 😊

Oh... It doesn't matter which language you speak, the translators are getting better every year..... Just say Hello, Thank-you all....


OK... If some of you just want to leave a link to your blog, that's good for me too....😉


HAVE A GREAT DAY

AND BETTER TOMORROWS
1ManView





3 comments:

  1. I will always come here to see and read you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in. But you forgot to say hello... 🤣🤣
      I tried, so it's time to get busy..👍.

      peace and love
      !ManView

      Delete