For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Thruth comes ... Erotic prose poem


I once heard
“The truth comes when a man cums” …
Will he be there after that sweet release
Or will he regret the words he said when he was weak?

Will he caress and soothe you after the day breaks the midnight sky
Or will he tuck tail and run before the moon kisses the sun goodbye?

“The truth comes when a man cums”




(C) Letty April 9, 2019
This poem was on Letty blog on Wordpress that seems to be closed now. But I thought I woud share it because I really like it, and I heard the same thing when I was young and ... :-) 1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Tal vez sea cierto esa frase ..en el climax del deseo y la pasión la verdad o la mentira se puede confundir por culminar aquello que tanto se desea ...
    Saludos !!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hala jeitinho e imaginação
    .
    Boa noite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to that, in fact I was the "victim" ;)
    This is what I call Cumming Naked Truth.

    ReplyDelete