For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, January 6, 2020

Forever wet ... Erotic prose poem ..(Forbidden word challedge)


Shutter,
Was the state of my body
As my mind anticipate "your tongue first taste"...
Warm breaths of air ease on moist swollen lips, as they gradually unfolded...


Inhaled breath breathe in the aroma of my feminine fragrance
As fingertips ease slowly up the tender flesh of my inner thighs
Pushing my legs open wider
So you can get: "Closer" to the source you are after...
Soft moist kisses, rain gingerly on the texture of my thighs
Head tilts back, eyes close, as my mind bath in the swirling sensations...
Warm breath feel cool on the wet trail that follows the pink pliable tip of your tongue
Legs shiver as goose bumps run up its sides from the sudden chill...
Breath withheld
Bodies lay motionless
Silence crowd the room surrounding, as our bodies take in the impassioned moment...
Extended tongue softly ease across the swell of my folds, slowly tasting my wet droplets...

After first taste
Comes another taste
Then another
Again another

Just like a wine connoisseur, your tongue slowly taste small portions of the droplets of my honey nectar
Letting its robust taste absorb into your tongue palate...
Penetration deepens into my folds, as the pink tip of your tongue travel inside their softness, tasting the full pungent sweet boldness of my flavor
Enhancing a quiet scream from my lungs, that reverberates inside my throat...
Hips tilts backward, to entice your tongue to taste the even sweeter liquid fluid receding in the deepest, darkest, corner inside my womb depths...
Fingertips reach deep into the mattress, as overwhelming sensations unfold from the center of swollen folds, while the tip of your tongue slowly sip and taste the warm wet offering presented before it...
My body lift higher off the mattress as your tongue slip ever deep into the dark depths of my womb...
Hips gyrate in rhythm of your tongue deep lashing, while my lungs grasp for air...
Hips thrust wildly, as my hands pull and mesh your head tight between my thighs
Finally out of breath, my body stiffens then spasm in orgasmic release...
Ears tune in the rapture of your lungs moans, as my purest sweet nectar flood your mouth, while your tongue dash on the tip of my most sensitive spot, until my orgasmic release resent...
Spent body crash down into the mattress like a comet that has traveled too close to the earth gravitational pull, and is pulled hard into the ground
As my mind cleared of the passing sensations I pondered.
Why does anything that feel or taste so good to you, is supposedly  forbidden...

(C)1ManView

5 comments:

  1. Pasión en tus letras.

    Besos y feliz 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That's the reason I love sex (and romance) more and more every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un texto donde has dejado bien claro el deseo y la pasión llevado hasta el éxtasis de ambos ..
    Un abrazo y feliz día .

    ReplyDelete
  4. If passion has a scent, this is it.
    If sex has a taste, this is it!
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicitaciones por tu blog, te ofrezco humildemente mi blog con historias reales 100% con mi sumisa.

    ReplyDelete