For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, January 27, 2020

Nook and cranny ... Senryu poem



My nook and cranny
Wept under red silk panties
Anticipating


I did not realize other countries would not understand what nook and cranny was ...  So lets try this version...
 My steaming pussy
Wept under red silk panties
Anticipating .(foresee)


(C)1ManView

Senryu poem- is a Japanese form of short poetry similar to Haiku in construction. Three lines with 17 syllables. (5-7-5)

8 comments:

  1. I did not understood the phrase!!!
    But her face and body are outstanding...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todos tenemos un rincón favorito. Hablando de carne, de deseo, de pasión... también bajo las sedas rojas, bajo la lluvia...
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí. Gracias por la visita y comentario.
      Besos.
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. My dear friend... I really did not understand the phrase...
    Maybe my poor English could be responsible for that:
    a) A gross mistake I did: "I did not understood the phrase!!!"...when the correct form would be 'I did not understand the phrase!!!...
    b) Nook and cranny..that is the firts time I read this expression....
    c) Senryu poem... thanks for the information....

    But I still confirm...she is the real "woman in red"...delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pesar de ser de otro país, a mí me ha quedado perfectamente claro
    besos

    ReplyDelete