For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

His caress... Erotic. Prose poetry

Docile caress

Trail the length of my neckline

Tease the soft curves of my bosom

Trail over the undulating  waves of my stomach flesh

Then slowly ease down

Until it reach the bend in my road

Where its unceasing movement

Awaken the sleeping passion, hidden within...



©1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Buenos días las caricias de un preámbulo de amor son las mejores así como lo demuestra tu imagen..
    Feliz semana , Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y entre curvas y contracurvas, la carne se vuelve vulnerable. El deseo y la pasión subyacen.
    Un beso :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is fantastic! You’ve motivated me to try my hand at it. At least to share with my wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. The caress of sex and passion, the more the better! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more than happy to do so, please let me. 😉👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, would like to read more!
    Meanwhile feel free to check mine

    WOW Erotica

    ReplyDelete