For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I come in peace ...Erotic Prose peom (redoen)


I came to you in peace

You pursued my will

Until I gave in

As you asked, I thrust into your dark pink spear, with tender caresses

You repaid me by calling me naughty-filthy names

Than flipped me over and sucked all of me between soft pouted lips that gripped my velvet soft flesh with taut brut force

Hid me in the dark moistened heat in the center of your mouth

Then did to me as you willed


Stroked me into a conscious of pure ecstasy

Chocked me into unconsciousness

Then stole my thick tangy-sweet substance of white

When I regain consciousness

You had the audacity to ask me

 If I wanted you to do it to me

Once again...


(C) 1ManViiew

3 comments:

  1. Based on the words, I can imagine she's a hot goddess of affection and eagerness.
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. bueno, la chica fue educada,
    yo con 1 vez tengo bastante [el oral digo]... luego prefiero la batalla cuerpo a cuerpo
    besos

    ReplyDelete