For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

River wet... Sensual picture poem

       

In the dark wakes of the river edge,

The wetness of perspiration flows from our flesh as water flows over a mountaintop

 

Deep inside my ravine, his staff rides with long, slow, strokes,

Penetrating deep into my wetness,

Making gushing sounds as his girth rides back and forth along the tautness of my walls

 

He slowly rides my wants,

My will,

My needs,

My soul,

Into submission, as my ultimate slowly rises to the top.

 

Large beads of manly sweat fall from his chest unto the middle of my back, mix with mines.

After gathering in large quantities,

It tumbles down my back flesh,

Then down the roundness of my buttocks,

Finally, falling into the dark wake of the river


Bodies are wet from head to toe,

as none stop, sweat pours off our bodies continuously.

 

Hands tighten around the soft flesh around my waist,

They pull me harder and deeper into his ultra-slow, thrust

 

My voice whispers faster,

But his ears do not detect me,

Because his mind has chosen to keep killing me gradually with shear, slow- pleasure

 

Felt was every inch of his unyielding fiber

Every imperfection of his hardened staff surface against my walls' softness, as it slowly descended in and out the darkness of my sex depths.

 

 

As he slowly rode me like a prize filly

My mind flashes images of his staff perfect size

Its grueling girth

The thick blood vein running up to its peak,

The smooth roundness of its large crown

As it glides up and down the center of my sex core

 

My body stiffens to the point my muscles could not move,

As clear cream ooze perpetually down onto his staff,

My body shuddered and quaked with so much trauma; my mind went black as if it were about to faint.

 

Manly firm thighs stiffen next to mine,

Minds scream silently in blissful agony,

While hot white seed ejaculates powerfully into the depths of my ravine

Until his body is consumed and rests peacefully on top of mine.

 

As our bodies lay in contentment,

My mind thinks about how the rivers of the world shall never run dry,

As long as we make slow passionate love together in the river wake


1Manview © 1999 – 2020

4 comments:

  1. Esos dos ríos se juntaron y formaron un pequeño mar del elixir que en su camino fueron desbordando...
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un placer leerte y disfrutar con tu erotismo.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was a great piece! Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WW. I'm still struggling, but I'm keeping at it.

      Stay safe
      1ManView

      Delete