For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Love note

When I use to lust for your passion, my thirst for you seemed to never be quenched. When I learned how to be in love with you by following your unwavering ways of showing your love for me. The consequence was finding a forever love that was so addicting; I will thirst for all of you forever.

Yours forever  -                                           PJ                

(c)1ManView                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          







1 comment: