For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fall for you - Sensual Prose Song Poem - revised

 

A Song Poem is a poem that is written from a song, 
Using a phrase, sentence, or word from that song. 
It must also be written in the melody, rhythm or spirit of that song:

Continuous, display of moonbeams shining through the windowpane,

Interrupts the darkness of the cramped bedroom

Where you and I lay quietly intertwined in the position of spoon

Dolce fingertips play my flesh like the scales of a Baby Grand Piano,

Making my body shiver, tremble, twist with nowhere to go,

As the strength in your arm holds me steady,

While surreal foreplay makes my body ready,

But this time, I feel something completely different inside myself than before,

I feel as if,

I might be falling


Deep kisses that mesmerize my mind,

Is sweeter than the most expensive red wine,

And when your embrace encircles itself around my body,

Usually, I only felt the sensations of thrill,

But tonight, it's much more than a perception 

I feel like the sum of my soul is content

Like you are the one intended to trip me

So I would fall


Each time your deep thrust falls deeper into my stormy demise,

My mind ponders, is this wise,

To let this lustful relationship continue,

Unless I unequivocally see the same feelings in you,

Because I think I could be

Falling


When I call out your name,

It's no longer a game

When I give you my all

Please don't let me fall

Because making love to you feel so good,

Like concentric love should,

When you have -

Fallen


My heart constantly beats steady,

Telling me, I'm ready,

To fall in love,

And beloved,

With your presence,

So please be a gentleman and catch me,

As I profoundly fall

In love with you 



©1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Sencillamente preciosa melodía con una letra espectacular de amor y pasión. Un fuerte abrazo.
    Feliz noche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por la gran sonrisa que pusiste en mi rostro. 😌

      Un fuerte abrazo.
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. En el amor y en las formas de expresar la pasion no tenemos certezas, simplemente nos entregamos por completo, deseando interiormente que ese sentir sea eterno, que nunca nos hagamos daño, que no finalice el juego previo ni lo que subyace después de el.. corremos todos los riesgos frente a la intensidad del sentimiento. Bellísima prosa con un tema musical simplemente espectacular. Feliz y mágica noche!!!Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, a veces reprimimos nuestra pasión, porque no queremos ser heridos o herir a otra persona. Aprecio que haya entendido la perspicacia de mi poema y el amable comentario.

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Dicen que el amor y la tristeza hacen las composiciones más hermosas. No conocía la canción pero te ha inspirado lo suficiente como para hacer un texto sentido, sensual y profundo.
    Un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias. 😊 Hay canciones con las que realmente puedo relacionarme. Esto instantáneamente me llevó de regreso a cuando me enamoré por primera vez de mi cónyuge, y temía que ella no sintiera lo mismo por mí.

      Un beso enorme
      1ManView

      Delete