For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Smell of desire - Sensual Acrostic Poem

Scent of

My

Elation's

Linger, as my body 

Long for your sexual approach, to bring me to wanton -


Orgasmic pleasures, as your prowess 

Feast on the


Delicacy of my wanting.

Exhilaration

Screams from 

Inside my soul, reverberates throughout my body, after being 

Ravish by the swell of your substantial sex that is intensely pulsating with

Ejaculation deep inside the warmth of my wine, while my body quivers in an escapade of sexual ecstasy 


 Acrostic poem: An acrostic is a poem or other composition in which the first letter (or syllable, or word) of each line (or paragraph, or other recurring feature in the text) spells out a word, message, or the alphabet.

© 1ManView

10 comments:

  1. Una feliz semana y seguimos poemando sensualidad.
    Abrazos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias y seguiré escribiendo. Gracias por la visita.

      Abrazos
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and comment. It is appreciated...

      Peace and love
      1Manview

      Delete
  3. My comments disappeared. Cannot re-write as I was caught up in the moment.

    But well done. Loved this.

    -Hedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you hate that? I have been having many promblems with my blog the last couple of months. I do appreicate hearing from you. Whish I could of read your first comment. I am like that too, once I write something out of thought and lose what I wrote. It is unless trying to rewrite it. 😃 It was wondeful to see your visit.

      Have a great day
      And wonderful tomorrows
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Sensualidades por aqui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Sensualidades reales! 😀 Gracias por el bonito comentario. Siempre es agradable leer un comentario amable.

      Te deseo un maravilloso Año Nuevo.
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. IMV - lovely. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    Love and best wishes,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie. Christmas is still not the same becuse of the covid, but it was nicer than last year. I hope yours was a good one too. STay safe young lady

      Peace be with you.💕
      1ManView

      Delete