For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, February 28, 2022

Reasons - Repetitive sensual poem



Why does being close to you change my body demeanor, my mind thoughts?

Why is it when you look at me a certain way our lips find themselves in a soft, tender kiss?

Why does my body react to a single fingertip soft touch of yours? An indication that can make me docile and quiet or elated in a matter of seconds

Why is embracing you tight in my arms so spontaneous at times it feels like an addiction?

Why is it when I sneak up behind you and lay a kiss on the back of your neck to witness your body reactions, which are still pretty much identical as the very first time? Yet still, a trill after all the years we have existed together?

I believe the only explanation for the whys is that I'm still deeply in love with the body, mind, and soul of you.

Happy Birthday LC

(C) 1ManView

4 comments:

  1. Cuando se enamora del alma es para siempre. Un saludo feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De hecho, es para siempre. Gracias por tu visita. Que tengas un feliz fin de semana.

      Un abrazo
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks much SB. I appreciate your comments.

      Stay safe
      1ManView

      Delete