For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, December 19, 2022

Twelve Days Of Loving You - (6) In the moment - Sensual poem

 

Frozen in a none-moment of time
I lay peacefully on the living room floor
While waning life moments bore my mind
Half-close eyes do not watch the movement on the TV screen
Nor do none-inquiry ears hear the TV projecting sounds

In the narrow peripheral vision of my right eye
I watch your body gradually crawl up to mine
Then gingerly spoon deep into me

After my arms move across the softness of your bosom
Then slowly draw our bodies into one.
Dissipated was life's muted moment.
By your simple jester of love 


(One of my simple sensual thoughts of us)

©1ManView



No comments:

Post a Comment