For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, May 5, 2023

Let me - do you - Prose poem

 


knees slowly rise

Trying to reach the blue hue of the morning sky

As I made love to my feminine prize


Ears hear a whisper-"Oh my."

Followed by a deep audible sigh

That closely resembles a curling voice wanting to cry

As congelated passion drives deep into the moist hollow space between creamy thick thighs


While you let me, do you


©1ManView


4 comments:

  1. Una manera de hacer el amor con vistas al firmamento . Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello old friend, it’s been a while, happy to have dropped in on a whim to see you after all these years going strong. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello old friend, nice poem

    ReplyDelete