For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Feel like love ... Intimate prose poem



Strength of manly arms gingerly surround me
They squeeze my body     precisely
Steadily
Firmly
With the feel of no escape
But yet, with a tender touch

My voice sigh
My knees go weak
The sensations of feeling giddy
Feeling secured 
Feeling alive
Feeling loved
Bombard my mind
My body 
The eternity - of my soul

Blouse opened - removed
Pants unzipped - taken off
Naked body exposed to his eyes

Body lifted than gingerly laid down on mattress
Sensation of a moist kiss lingers on my neck
Track across my shoulder-blade 
Wonder down as it seek the fruit of my breast
The rise of a tender nipple
Then travel down the smooth path of my stomach
In search for the pungent sweet nectar of my womanhood
That I only give to him 
The man of my dreams
The man who hold my love in the palm of his hand
My husband

(C)1ManView

6 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. Obrigado pelo seu comentário agradável 😊

      Paz e amor
      1manview

      Delete
  2. Pasion desbordando los sentidos

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por la visita y buen comentario

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. So lovely and I like the picture to go with it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie for the nice comment...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete