For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Spank me.free ... Erotic nonet poem ....

Spank me for being a naughty girl..

 Spank my ass without any frill .. 


Spank it until my eyes cry ..... 


Spank me telling me why ... 

Spank it cherry red ..... 

Spank me with love .... 

 Spank it hard ... 


Spank me ....


Spank ...



😁 (Good girl) 😁

(C)1ManView
A Nonet Poem: A nonet has nine lines. The first line has nine syllables, the second line eight syllables, the third line seven syllables, etc… until line nine that finishes with one syllable. It can be on any subject and rhyming is optional. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Escribí esto para los Spanko's que leen mi blog... 😉

      La paz y el amor
      1Manview

      Delete
  2. Umas nádegas assim bem mereciam um tratamento diferente...Talvez um tratamento à ...Nuno Filipe
    Existe quem goste. Eu odeio a violência seja ela qual for ou tenho a "intensidade" que tiver. Gosto de palmadinhas de amor. Não de Palmadas de amor...
    .
    Abraço

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo uso pensar de esa manera también, hasta que empecé a leer los blogs azotaina.
      Ahora tengo un nuevo entendimiento al respecto. Como hacer el amor, hay diferentes niveles de pasión y hay diferentes niveles de azotaina... Gracias por el comentario honesto...

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. I like a soft spanking, just to warm up the relationship and make the hidden horny bubble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get the juices flowing.. 😉 Always a pleasure to see you here * yllenah *

      Hugs
      1ManView

      Delete