For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, August 24, 2020

Dream walker- Erotic prose poem

Last night I had a dream that felt too real to speculate that it could only have been a dream. 

A dream of you having lecherous sex with me.  

Your smooth bald head rose from its shielded blanket's security, slowly stretching its body to its fullness. 

Your eye searched for the center of my heat, 

under the darkness of the soft blue bed sheet.

Like a heat-seeking missile, you found it and forcefully opened my closed haven door with your bald bulbous head of armor. 

Immediately pushed the welcoming swell of my pink haven arch open.

You abruptly thrust forward and slithered through its central core, while elongating its soft corridor with your swollen length and unyielding girth. 

A thick girth that slowly rubs back and forth on my corridor tight, tender-pink pliable flesh, until it becomes relaxed and excited to the point that it yielded fruitful feminine lubricant tears.

After your sexual prowess awakens my mind from a silent night dream,

it takes me into the daylight with lustful-passionate screams,

that permeate into the air

With a slow pace, you dive into my darkest wet depths, then speedily up towards the sunlight, where you reverse course once again, and plunge unmercifully hard and deep into my water depths anew. 

Pink painted fingertips claw deep into firm butt flesh as rapid-firing pleasure sensations shoot through my extremities, causing my body muscles to tense and quake.

With eyes closed, and mouth wide open, I lay here on this new dawn day with my lungs panting, my body trembling from pleasure-sensations, while you lay limp and tranquil inside the warm glory between my thighs. 

All which seem to correlate precisely, with my wet dream 



1Manview © 1999 – 2020


7 comments: