For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Monday moaning: Wishing well ... Sensual poetry (Picture poem in prose)



Ductile touches slowly awaken your senses

Senses that awaken the passion within

Seducing you pink petals to slowly unfold and reach out to me

After closure, I stop and smell the pungent aroma of the wishing well residing between the softness of your petals.

A smell that thoroughly excites the passionate-lust within me

My lips part, my tongue extend then lay in your well water so it can bath in its warmth until its palate is full of your water sweet-tart flavor.

Then slide the hardness of my lust down your well-wet corridor.  

And make our wishes of being loved by that special someone come true.


1Manview © 2020

14 comments:

  1. For the first time, I wanna become a bee, to stick around that pink petals and protect them, and most of all, taste them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great to me NS. 🤬

      peace and love
      1Manview

      Delete
  2. Una bonita manera de sentirse mujer. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por el comentario de advertencia.

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. una narración maravillosa y sutil de una pasión irrefrenable...
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Marie por el amable comentario ...😊

      Besos
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. That image and your words.... titillation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minielle, always a pleasure to see your comments

      peace and love
      1Manview

      Delete
  5. A poem full of sensitivity life love, passions of a day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It was great to see that you visit my space.

      Peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  6. I've been drooling for seconds and I didn't even realize it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I did mu job right...🙂 That you Wild beach

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  7. Que bella sutileza hay en tus
    letras.

    Besitos dulces

    Siby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por tu maravilloso comentario Silby.

      Besitos dulce
      1ManView

      Delete