For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday seduction: Her scent

                                             
                                                            

Eyes open to a new dawn day

Muscles stretch

Lungs inhale deeply

Exhale even deeper

Lungs inhale deeply again

The scent of you gingerly flows into my nostrils

My eyes glance over to a body whose curves show through a blanket that mimics the closeness I have with you

The one person who holds the love I have for them in my mind and soul

A love that is so strong, it has attached to my spiritual being

 

My heart races

Passion sensations overwhelm my senses

While my eyes watch your breast slowly, rise and fall

 

Fingertips tenderly brush through your hair

Carefully trace the outline of your pug nose

Your eyes open, then sparkle in hello to me

 

Lips embrace

Bodies intertwine

Long fingers gingerly grasped a breast

While fully awaken manhood firmly press against the softness of your thigh

No words were spoken as your body turn and lay its back flat on the bed mattress

 

Blanket removed

Bare legs slowly spread

My body gradually ease between your legs firm thighs

Soft hand guides my hardness to the center of your waiting nest

 

Hips first thrust

Entice my lungs to gust-

A deep manly groan

That emits simultaneously as you softly moan-

While my hardness slowly falls into the tight confine of your pink receptacle

 

Resounding sigh crash into a manly moan, as penetrating sensations rush so deep inside us, it penetrates our souls

Hips gingerly dip while bodies adjust to being closer, as love rhythmic dance consumes our thoughts

 

Thrust- pull

Thrust- pull

Becomes repetitive as deliberate hips gyration extract our love for one another from within

 

Lips delicately embrace in a long deep, loving kiss

While my hips thrust my hard flesh as deep as your womb can take

Your body shakes

While your soft womb walls flood with clear orgasmic wake

My body quakes

As my hardness ejaculates its thick white contents into the warmth of your clear wake

 

Hips gyrations become dormant

Deep breaths are taken

Then moments of silence fill the room

 

I Love you so much whisper into my ear

I love you more whisper into hers

 

Eyes view attach as butterfly kisses softly fly from one's lips to the other, as the sun rises higher into the sky

When the morning sun past high noon, we try and fail again to compel the love we have for each other in our hearts and minds


1Manview © 2020

8 comments:

  1. El amor amando que lindo es.
    Un abrazo y cuidate mucho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por el grato comentario.

      paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. You really are quite wonderfully prolific. I adore the love you communicate within each erotic verse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minielle, you always leave a comment that makes me smile. Keep it up 😉 I have tried to ease up on the hard erotic and add romance and love to my Erotic poems. I'm happy you notice it. Yet.. Sometimes like real life, you just have to let the erotic flow run full steam ahead... 😮

      Thank you 🌹
      Peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. The closest bonding between two passionate souls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed.. Thank you for commenting NS...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wild Beach. I know it takes a lot to do that. 😉

      Stay safe
      1ManView

      Delete