For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, April 9, 2021

Night before last -Sensual Repetition poem

 

I woke up last night

            With my head between your breast, and listened to your heart

            Slow, soft rhythmic beat of forever giving

 I woke up last night

             While my eyes, mind, and soul watched you quietly Sleep

I woke up last night

              And tenderly trace the softness of your facial features                                             With the tip of an index finger          

I woke up last night

              And touched the soft-firmness of your exposed breast

I woke up last night

              And kissed the sweetness of your satin smooth lips

I woke up last night

             And my body became full of passion from being near

             To your presence

I woke up last night

             And fell hard into the stormy divine between your thighs

I woke up last night

             And made passionate love to the very soul of you                                                  

 I woke up last night

             And fell in love with you all over again

©1ManView

Repetition Poem: 
Repetition of a sound, syllable, word, phrase, line, stanza, or metrical pattern in a poem

12 comments:

  1. El amor es eso despertarse con la persona que se ama y seguir enamorada de él o ella ..reenamorarse día a día. Un abrazo .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A veces son las pequeñas cosas las que hacen aflorar el amor en una relación. Gracias por tus palabras.

      Un abrazo.
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Love it all! That last line makes me smile in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind thoughts has always been, love is the icing on the cake. Love makes everything taste better. I'm happy you liked it. Thankyou for the visit.

      Stay safe
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. A mí me gustan los poemas donde hay versos que se repiten. Le dan como musicalidad y ritmo.
    Y el amor, cuando fortifica bien sus pilares, hace que te enamores en cada uno de sus aros.
    Un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy de acuerdo. Por eso me gusta escribirlos. Tienen un flujo rítmico suave. Gracias por la visita y el comentario. Siempre se agradece ...

      Abrazos
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. que hermosura de sentir..
    Ese despertarse tantas veces en la noche
    que permite contemplar a la persona amada
    todos sus rasgos en la quietud
    y volver a sentir, una y otra vez como la misma repetición del poema.. Precioso 1ManView...sabes que me encanta esa comunión Alma-cuerpo que esta presente en casi todos tus escritos..Besos y que tengas una bonita noche .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me gusta cómo siempre pareces dejar una sonrisa en mi rostro. Gracias. Creo eso incluso cuando satisfaces tu deseo lujurioso. El sentimiento de satisfacción al final es amor.

      Paz y amor
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely and sexy night! A perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you NightlySun. I appreciate the comment..

      Peace and love
      Be safe
      1ManView

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. A humble thank you. Still struggling with my poetry, but I'm keeping at it.

      Peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete