For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Monday, December 12, 2022

Twelve Days Of Loving You (1) - My thoughts and poems for LC - "Absolute"

I have been away too long. My spouse is doing better but has a long way to go. I can only keep up one blog, so I shall post the same material on both blogs until I can do both again Thank you for dropping by. 1ManView


Absolute - Poem letter 

I do not want to be married to someone whom I can live with

I need to be married to someone I cannot live without 

And that someone is you

 

My love for you is absolute.

PJ

©1ManView 

2 comments:

  1. Felices Fiestas, me alegro de volver a leerte. Un abrazo y muy feliz Año que nos viene encima . Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. Deseándoles felices y amorosas fiestas.
      Besos - 1ManView

      Delete