For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Twelve Days Of Loving You - (12) Spoken Heart - Love Letter


Whispered words in the dark, 
Can seduce your mind's thoughts, 
From the point of their supposed meaning.

They can softly mist into your soul,
While leaving feelings of love and desire,
Deep inside your heart

But spoken words can easily be broken.

They can be purposely misleading,
To make you think someone is thankful and forgiving,
That's why I rather speak with my heart,
Because my heart is always authentic,
Even when things in our lives are blue,
My heart will always tell the truth

I wish there were a doorway to my heart,
So I could walk you to its opening,
And open the door, 
For your eyes to see,
Just how much your presence in my life, 
Truthfully mean to me

I wish I could show you the love I have for you,
The endearment that reaps from my heart center core,
The fondness I have for your laughter,
The lust I have for your gentle touch,
The adornment of your gentleness,
The desire for the fire that lingers quietly inside your soul,
A fire that only my eyes can see, 
My hands can touch, 
My heart can feel 

I could speak many thoughtful and loving words. 
Words that I would love to whisper into your ear,
But my voice cannot pronounce them,
Because my mind lacks their true meaning, 
So I speak with all of my heart,
A heart that beats in a quiet, continuous rapturous love 
Just for you

All you have to do is listen,
And your ears will hear,
Your mind will see,
Your heart will feel,
The meaning of my life,
That I share with you

PJ


 ©1ManView

No comments:

Post a Comment