For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Twelve Days Of Loving You - (4) Devotion - Clerihew poem


Standing beside you in the warmth of the day

Knowing that you are always going to stay

Watching you breathe in the fresh summer air

Hoping that love this time is going to be fair


Because, before, my heart was in despair

Given to one who did not even care

Then came your love that was so big and true.

Making my heartbeat once again like new


Like a gift from heaven, you were bestowed.

Making my heartbeat forever steady and slow

You have given me a love as I have never had before

Finally, setting my restless soul free so that it can soar

PJ

© Miss Terry ©1ManView


No comments:

Post a Comment