For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Friday, December 16, 2022

Twelve Days Of Loving You - (3) Faithully yours letter


While first light sun beams run head-on into the midnight sky

I sit in our bedroom in the darkness of a corner, my mind full of thoughts of you, and I

Thoughts about how did we get to this measure of life?

How did our love grow with all the woes that came with this life?

With all the misery that came with living with the death of friends and loved ones?

How did we get past the loneliness that dwells inside us as we lay together, with the despair of life in our hearts?

Despair that will conquer your soul to the point that you either live or die. 

Despair that only your faith in love can conquer.

My eyes look to the left and see the beauty of you peacefully sleeping

And I remember when I wanted to walk out on you and not look back.

But as much as I disliked you at that point in my life, the love that still dwelled in my heart for you told me to stay and give it another try.

They say love conquers all. But that is a lie. Your faith in love conquers the pain, the demons, and the miseries life bares down on you. Because without faith, love would be a forgotten word. Without faith, you would have a redundant hole in your heart to live with forever. 

As I sit here listening to the quietness while looking at the beautifulness’ of the seemingly endless changing sky, that is what I see and hear as my eyes watch you sleep in the darkness of the room.

I learned how to fall in love with you again with my faith in love. 

And that is why I sit here quietly tonight.

Watching you while being faithfully in love with you. 


PJ

©1ManView


No comments:

Post a Comment